Friday, September 7, 2012

[Kiriman] Rain In My Heart.


to : my love..

Rain in my heart,
The tears won't stop, tonight
In the end, you left me behind, like something temporarily forgotten... I miss you

This world without you trembles in the dark
It\'d be nice if this was all just a dream
Though I want to see you,
The reason I can't meet you
Is because I don't want to hear your goodbye

I still love you

Don't cry anymore,
You're always being a crybaby
And even that part of you is so sweet
Now someone else, not me,
Is wiping away your tears

But I love you, you're unforgettable
Alive only in my memories,
This feeling is forever
You're my love

Even now, I love you
I still love you
You're unforgettable

I'm just living in memories
This feeling will last forever
Even if ceaseless rain falls on my heart alone,
Eternally drenching it
I can't say "goodbye" cause I love you

from : anna

1 comment:

Kak iman said...

rain is rain
rain will wet again